About ACGcaps™ HX
Designed for delayed release applications, ACGcaps™ HX capsules have a unique coating that protects ingredients from gastric acid. This ensures targeted delivery in the desired intestinal region for optimal efficacy and bioavailability.
- Delayed release with a proven and guaranteed disintegration time of no less than 30 minutes1
- Customised release profiles can be created to deliver active ingredients at precise times or specific locations within the gastrointestinal tract
- Reduces risk of acid reflux or irritation to the gastric mucosa
- Suitable for acid-sensitive ingredients such as enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics
- Ideal for heat-sensitive active ingredients that can degrade during coating
- Accelerates product development, and saves on additional coating processes and costs
Disintegration test performed as per ACG’s in-house protocol.
Certifications are applicable to certain colours and/or variants.