ACG is an international company working business to business. At ACG, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy explains how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have over your personal information.
We take our duty to process your personal information very seriously.
We may change this document from time to time to reflect the latest view of what we do with your information or any changes to relevant legislation. Please check back frequently; you will be able to see if changes have been made by the date it was last updated at the end of the document.
Refer to the sections below for more details on how and why we use your personal information:
When you are browsing our website, we have cookies in place to ensure that the website works well and provide information on how you navigate the site and the pages you visit. You will be given the option to agree to these cookies when you visit the website.
We also have some essential cookies in operation which help the website work well, you can block these but it may affect the website’s ability to respond correctly, load pages etc.
When you access a webinar, event or information video
When you complete the form to attend a webinar or event, including any pre-recorded playbacks, we will gather information about you and the company you work for. This will be added to our contact database and you may receive information about ACG products, events, sector information and services as a result. You are able to unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
When you download a white paper, case study, brochure or other information from our website
When you download information from our website including white papers, brochures and case studies, we will gather information about you and the company you work for. This will be added to our contact database and you may receive information about ACG products, events, sector information and services as a result. You are able to unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
When you contact us via email
When you make an enquiry via email, the information in the email will only be used to respond to your request or question. We try to respond to email queries as promptly as possible but it can take the team up to 48 hours to respond to email queries especially at busy times, so please be patient with us.
When you take part in online research or surveys
Occasionally, we ask for feedback on your interaction with the website, our services and your customer experience. We will use a secure online platform to gather your responses which may include your name and contact details in case we need to contact you to follow up on your answers.
ACG recognises that you may have a preference for communicating via WhatsApp. On our forms we include the option to chat via WhatsApp and receive information that you can specifically opt into receiving. You can also send us a WhatsApp to +91 8879585055 where we can respond to your enquiry.
Links to other websites
In order to be able to provide you additional services and information, we occasionally have links to other websites. We suggest that you review the privacy policies for any third-party websites you visit as we cannot accept any liability for the way they manage your personal information.
The information we need
ACG decides how the information you provide to us is used, stored and destroyed, we are sometimes called a Data Controller. Your relationship with us determines how much information we collect from you. We will only ever collect the information needed to provide you with advice and services. Do we need state how long we keep data?
We will be very clear with you about the reason for collecting information and how we intend to use, share and store that information at the point we collect it.
Collecting your personal information
We collect personal information about you through a variety of different methods including when you:
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Ask for more information
- Download a case study, brochure or white paper
- Send us correspondence via email
- Give us feedback
- When we become a supplier for you
The ACG websites are not intended for anyone under 18 and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Where is your information stored?
ACG are based in India and have offices throughout the world. In order for ACG to carry out its operations across the various entities and offices, there are occasions when it is necessary to transfer personal information from one entity to another or allow access to the information outside the originating country. In order to protect personal information and ensure that is it processed in line with its purpose for collection, we have appropriate safeguards in place. Wherever possible, we do our best to ensure the security of personal information by seeking specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms to safeguard the personal information and protect the individuals data protection and privacy rights.
If you fail to provide the information requested
If you fail to provide the information requested where we need the personal information for either legal or accounting purposes or to fulfil our contract with you, we may need to cancel your services. Before cancelling your services, we will notify you that you are required to provide the missing information and give you a further reminder before cancellation.
Sharing your information
Other than in the following circumstances, we do not share your information with any other organisations or individuals unless we are obliged to by law, for purposes of national security, taxation or criminal investigations:
- If you have agreed that we may do so
- Where we have a contract in place for supplies or services and that contract protects and enforces your data protection rights in line with the relevant data protection legislation
- If we sell the business – the new owner may obtain subscriber and past booker information. This information would only be used for the same purposes for which it was originally obtained
- If we run an event in partnership with other named organisations, your details may need to be shared. We will be very clear what will happen to your personal information when you register. And we will never sell or rent your personal information to other organisations.
Retaining your information
We hold your information only as long as necessary for each reason that we use it. For example, your email address on our subscriber list will be held whilst you are a subscriber. During the retention period we ensure the security and integrity of the information.
Securing your information
We have put in place physical, technical and organisational security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We ensure that only those employees and partners, who need access to your personal information as part of their business role, are given access. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and our contracts ensure that the information we share is kept confidential. All employees have their data protection responsibilities outlined as part of a training programme and we encourage a culture of data protection and privacy throughout our company.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we need to.
As part of developing our services, we ensure that privacy is considered as part of the change process including looking at the impact of our decisions (Data Protection Impact Assessments, DPIA’s) and considering privacy throughout the design and implementation phases of the work we do (data protection by design).
What are your rights?
You have a number of rights about how the personal information you provide can be used. These are:
- Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be informed).
- The ability to request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access).
- Update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong (right of rectification).
- Ask us to stop using your information (right to restrict processing).
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be 'forgotten').
- Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (right to object).
- Obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes (right to data portability).
- Not be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing (automated decision making and profiling).
- If you want to know more about how we handle your information or have a question, then please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
How to contact us
This policy relates to:
- ACG Associated Capsules Private Ltd.
- ACG Pam Pharma Technologies Private Ltd.
- ACG Pharma Technologies Private Ltd.
- ACG Inspection Systems Private Ltd.
- ACG Pharmapack Private Ltd.
- As well as all operating groups, subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions globally, its subsidiaries and group companies.
Last updated: August 2023